Monday, April 16, 2012

To do list:

- Wear shirt that says "Life."
Hand out lemons on street corner.

- Hire two private invesigators.
Get them to follow each other.

- Major in philosophy. Ask
people WHY they would like fries with that.

- Go in to a crowded elevator and say,
"I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here,"
with a straight face.

- Make a vanilla pudding.
Put it in a mayo jar. Eat in public.

- Become a teacher. Make a test where every answer is"C".
Enjoy the show.

- Wait until someone is about to sneeze.
Right before they do, loudly scream "PIKA PIKAAA!!!".

- Run into a store, ask what year it is.
When someone answers, yell "It worked!!"
and run out cheering.

- Buy a horse, name it "Oscar Takes the Lead,"
enter it in horse races.

- Invite someone into you office,
turn around in office chair and say
"I've been expecting you..."

- Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.

- Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.

- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say
"Help, I've been turned into a parrot."

- Follow joggers around in a car blasting
"Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.

- Stacy's mom.


Teddybears Sthlm – Yours To Keep
Saves The Day – Rocks Tonic Juice Magic