I'm holding you as you feel scared and small
You've lost someone you love
And it's him you're thinking of
It's all that matters to you right now
and it will be like this for long
I'll be close to you, won't hide
Cause I knoow you need me by your side
You wanna see him back again
You wanna see him back into this world
These last few months have been
the toughest of your life.
You've lost someone you love.
And there's no greater pain above
I know how close you were you two
And the giant love you shared
It was sweet for me to see
But now it's aching inside me
You wanna see him back again
You wanna see him back into this world
If only he could see you now
Deep inside, I think he can somehow
He'd be the happiest dad, he'd be so proud
He's laugh and smile
- Shut up, your dreaming!
You're screaming at me loud
And that's the way you really feel
Back into this world...
bytta ut she me him... millencolin a-ten
gla i d, jenta mi. du veit kem du e :)
1 comment:
du e verdens herligste. love you
Post a Comment